My twins

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
This is my first post in this section after buying a simple lighting setup, thanks to Hoppyuk and The23rdman for advice (y) ,
Richard and Lucy @ about 13 weeks

IMG_3878_edited-1.jpg

Any advice or crit welcome
Regards Tom

Nice shot, and it does have the ahh factor about it, although it looks as though Lucy has just lost focus (shallow DOF?)

We have twins (identical boys), and although twins are darned hard work when they are little, as toddlers they are good playmates for each other. During their teens, my two just wanted each other dead, and now in their late twenties, they remain best mates, but still have the odd 'disagreement'.

Twins do develop a much closer bond than ordinary siblings, even non identical twins, and as they get older they will hopefully use that special bond to help and support each other.

Cute photo. I love the expression of the one on the left.

I'm actually one of a set of identical twins myself, and can concur with the post above. Twins have a special bond and you're going to enjoy experiencing theirs as they grow up.

Thanks for your replies everyone
Nice shot, and it does have the ahh factor about it, although it looks as though Lucy has just lost focus (shallow DOF?)

You are probably right Les, along with extreme tiredness and a cricked neck from laying on the floor for half an hour trying to get some shots :LOL:

Beautiful shot of two gorgeous babies...Now prepare yourself for some major fighting between them every year.:D

Back