My two ESS pupsters!

PAS

Edit My Images
Yes
First post for a while, been abit busy moving house and with the new additions! Ghillie(liver&white) and Bracken(black&white) are my two English Springer Spaniel pups - now 19weeks old!!:D

014.jpg

019.jpg

041.jpg

068.jpg

034.jpg

002.jpg

043-1.jpg

046.jpg

9. Found it!!
010.jpg

10. Theres a wabbit in here somewhere...:LOL:
038.jpg

Great pictures, I love my ESS, make sure you have them well insured though, as mines cost a fortune!!!!

Had to have both his elbows pinned and we're looking into the fact he may have arthritis, he's only 2 years old!

gotta love springers :D

You training them to the gun?

gotta love springers :D

You training them to the gun?

Yea hopefully train them enough to get them out shooting!:D
One seems more interested in the dummies, etc, just now....

Great pictures, I love my ESS, make sure you have them well insured though, as mines cost a fortune!!!!

Had to have both his elbows pinned and we're looking into the fact he may have arthritis, he's only 2 years old!

awww! shame about his elbows... arthritis at 2 years old is a shame!
was he over-walked/worked whilst he was younger? or alot of bouncing around and jumping(usual springer things....lol!)?

Yea hopefully train them enough to get them out shooting!:D
One seems more interested in the dummies, etc, just now....

Nice (y)

We've got two labs, both bloody useless :LOL: I blame the wife, she lets them do pretty much what they want all day :shrug:

Nice (y)

We've got two labs, both bloody useless :LOL: I blame the wife, she lets them do pretty much what they want all day :shrug:

I used to shoot over a Black Lab in British Columbia

daft bugger used to retreive the decoys instead of the duck

Luv them though !

awww! shame about his elbows... arthritis at 2 years old is a shame!
was he over-walked/worked whilst he was younger? or alot of bouncing around and jumping(usual springer things....lol!)?

Nah, Vet says its all genetics!

just the luck of the drawer I suppose! he's a lovely dog, I took him out for his first season this year and he was brilliant!

I don't shoot just beat for a couple of local shoots.

Back