My Vespa T5 Classic

Edit My Images
Yes
I know the pic is not up to much but i've been playing about and this is my first attempt. The scooter, i have owned 14 years from new and she's only let me down once.

hdrscoot.jpg

I like it, nice and vivid. Just a shame about the background, so definitely deserves a reshoot with a better background. (y)

Makes me think about finally spraying mine and putting it back together.

Thanks for the positive comments there, i'll be taking it into the country to get some decent shots when the weather picks up, then its a full resto for the old gal

A tad OTT for me, and as said background is distracting and cluttered. Lovely machine though.

As a lambretta owner, anything with scooters in is good by me.

I like the bike and colours but think the picture would benefit from having a slightly blurred background (DOF).

good pic mate, looks a canny T5 ;-)

I'll look forward to the photo's of it in the country side

Scott

I like it, can't wait for the pics in the country. I've been looking at getting a scoot, my car costs far to much to run.

good pic mate, looks a canny T5 ;-)

I'll look forward to the photo's of it in the country side

Scott

Shes a good un, broke down once in 14 years and that was my fault, lack of maintenance. I'm giving her a full resto this year with nice shiney bits

Yep deffo need to lose the background, can't say much more than that as I'm new to this photography lark.
Same colour as me bruv's T5 but he has a driver screen.
My first picture post was last week in the Motorspot section of some scooter racing, when I get time I'll add some more, but excuse the quality as again new to this!

Back