1. jonbeeza

jonbeeza

Name:
    john
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I had to go into town this morning for an appointment. So I thought I would use the opportunity to do a driving video. Drove over a bridge that is getting closed soon, as it is to be done up. Then I drove around a regeneration area, lots of old houses getting done up. I thought I would get some footage how things are now, as I would like to look back on it in the future.

I had the phone in a cradle, and all seemed to be going well. Got back home, only to find I did not have enough free memory. The whole video failed to save, and the little bit that did save, ended up being corrupt.

I have now done a phone re set, and cleared all the junk. I am going to try and do another video. :)

2. jonbeeza

jonbeeza

Name:
    john
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I have got to have another procedure as the first one did not work, so booked another appointment for Monday. Going to try and get another video recording done, as I now have free space on phone.

That is if anybody is interested.

I don't think many people are interested in talking Video. :(

3. Angelboy

Angelboy

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Trial and error - keep it up!

4. jonbeeza

jonbeeza

Name:
    john
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I am going to give it another go, after having tweaked a few other things. :)

5. jonbeeza

jonbeeza

Name:
    john
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Been out this morning, and I captured what I wanted to video. :)