my wife has gone mad....

Name
Rhory
Edit My Images
Yes
lovemuffin.jpg

all i asked of my wife was give me a nice pose to take a picture of as we sat on the sofa watching criminal minds.....

but i still love her lol

Arr bless! A good...erm... Action Shot I suppose.

Nice sharp picture though

you think,i didn't do anything with it (photoshop/pictureproject wise) but was going to come on here and ask what people thought of it and to ask them to give it a go to see what a "pro" could do with one of my pictures....

so feel free guys to chop change and modify to see what can be done with the image

i have no filters,just a nikon d40 ,kit 18/55 and a nikkor 55/200......if i got a filter i'm sure i wouldn't know what to do with it or where to start lol

Not often you see girls "throwing up gang signs", judging by her top i'm guessing she is a blood rather than a cripp, scary..!!

Jking :)

Nice real life pic, and I do believe you do love here as that is some set of rocks on her finger:)

well if she wasn't mad before she's mad now after she saw her picture on the interweb lol

never noticed her rings before lol thanks galaxy for pointing that out

i have no filters,just a nikon d40 ,kit 18/55 and a nikkor 55/200......if i got a filter i'm sure i wouldn't know what to do with it or where to start lol

Hi Royster
You obviously have a flash gun too, does it bounce and /or swivel?
the one thing that jumped out at me was the shadows from the flash. (a pet hate...)
have another go, try bouncing the flash off the ceiling (y)

Dave

Last edited:
Hi Royster
You obviously have a flash gun too, does it bounce and /or swivel?
the one thing that jumped out at me was the shadows from the flash. (a pet hate...)
have another go, try bouncing the flash off the ceiling (y)

Dave

sorry man no flash guns ,i was looking at getting a sb400 or 600 but i'm not 100% sure i'd use it too much ( a bit like the fish eye's and macro,but fun for a while but i don't think i'd get the use of it really) but if i get one cheap enough i might be talked into it,oh and thanks for the advice,off the roof when i get one.....

what about filters,i don't really know much about them but what ,if any ,would people reccommend ?

Back