Critique My wife's Eye

I like it a lot, think the colour could pop a little more she has great tonal range in her eyes. There is a little green CA going on top right of pupil that is easily taken care of.

I have taken a fair few shots of eyes in the past and getting my wife to open her eye long enough to get a decent shot is nigh impossible.

Maybe a little more brightness and vibrancy on the pupil would help cause you have got the harsh highlights on the corner of the eye and I keep getting drawn to that.

Humans eyes like shining things it appears and will naturally go to the brightest point and here its not the pupil.

By my the detail in that pupil is fantastic.

really like that Nathan - maybe try and get my partner to let me take one of his eye.

Gorgeous. Really nice detail and the contrast between the BW tones vs the green iris is lovely.

I like it a lot, think the colour could pop a little more she has great tonal range in her eyes. There is a little green CA going on top right of pupil that is easily taken care of.

I have taken a fair few shots of eyes in the past and getting my wife to open her eye long enough to get a decent shot is nigh impossible.

Maybe a little more brightness and vibrancy on the pupil would help cause you have got the harsh highlights on the corner of the eye and I keep getting drawn to that.

Humans eyes like shining things it appears and will naturally go to the brightest point and here its not the pupil.

By my the detail in that pupil is fantastic.

I've just realised from your mention of CA that I was a little careless with the eraser on my colour pop can see how not round that iris is, thank you for you likes and comments though.

really like that Nathan - maybe try and get my partner to let me take one of his eye.

Its a good idea, quite fun too, lots of laughs and banter involved. even more so when the tables turned and she had a go at trying to take one of my eye.

Gorgeous. Really nice detail and the contrast between the BW tones vs the green iris is lovely.

Thank you for your kind comments

Yep, i'll be trying this on the weekend if i cant get out with my camera. Though did try with one of our cats the other day... he wasn't particularly impressed.

Yep, i'll be trying this on the weekend if i cant get out with my camera. Though did try with one of our cats the other day... he wasn't particularly impressed.

cats aren't quite as compliant as a wife haha, although sometimes they do listen better lmfao;)

Back