My working dogs

Name
Ann
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi this is a pic of one of my working dogs it has been cropped

untitled-5.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, your links are not working. You need to load them into your gallery on TP or another site like flickr etc.

This photo is straight from the camera hopefully i will master this photo uploading soon

untitled-1.jpg

Thanks for your replies in season they work on shoots they are five and two years old and are very fit and of course they spend part of their working life posing for me :)

Proper labs then! Mine's 8, getting a bit grey round the muzzle but still fit. No use at all for shoots, but he was a mighty fine guide dog before he retired.

Yes they live to work, be it on a shoot or training, and enjoy it so much.I am trying at the moment to get shots of my younger bitch jumping she is so good i can call her to come over a certain spot if i haven't got any help, brilliant. I have a lot of admiration for guide dogs and the work that they do we have a local gentleman that has taken one on it is great to see it enjoying retirement .

lovely :)

fab pics - stunning dogs. always nice to see a working dog doing what they are bred for :)

im training my springer x collie (shocking) lol.. on the dummy/whistle. shes not bad for a x :)

Your photo in post #3 is a great shot.

I love Labs; they're great dogs. We've got a one year old black Lab (Fred). He goes from completely laid back to exploding into action at the flick of a switch (and back again) when he needs to. Unlike our Cocker Spaniel pup, who is lovably crackers and just goes at everything absolutely flat out.

We don't work Fred, but we do keep him active. The retriever really shows in him, he loves fetching and carrying. He's really intelligent; you can see him watching things and taking note of what's going on. For example, we don't have an internal door to the kitchen, so we put a stair gate across to keep the dogs out if we want. Fred soon figured out that if we are lazy and don't lock the catch down, he can push it up with his nose and let himself through.

Back