Mykonos September 2011

Name
Rory
Edit My Images
Yes
A very last minute holiday to Mykonos last week. Lovely island and surprisingly small
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Beautiful pictures - really like the windsurfer in number 4. Do you mind if I ask what camera/lens you shot that one with? The detail of the water/spray is excellent.

Thanks Dave. Again the watermark will remain on these and all future shots. If you want to see the shots without the mark then I will make them available for you to buy on line ;)

I'm not sure I like your tone, are you implying that my watermark comment was other than just photo critique and that I want the shots for my own use.

I stick by my statement....IMVHO the watermark is intrusive..........IT'S TOO BIG.

I did start to list the photos that really stand out to me, but they're all belters! (y)

I'm not sure I like your tone, are you implying that my watermark comment was other than just photo critique and that I want the shots for my own use.

I stick by my statement....IMVHO the watermark is intrusive..........IT'S TOO BIG.

Let me tell you why I put it there and today is a prime example. I was informed this morning that the girl in the wedding dress is Chantal Leverton from the classic group Escala. I have spoken to a picture agency and they "may" be interested in the shot. Personally I doubt it as the wedding is now in print in Hello magazine.....They had a look at the images on the web site. The watermark to me is at least some level of protection against the image being lifted. I could if i wanted to with my basic skills clone it out but is it worth it?

I'm sorry if my comment caused offence but that can easily happen on this and other forums. In a normal face to face it would have been made with a grin.

Cheers,

Rory

oh for info....I did not have a clue who she was at the time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5oSYlUoI2M&feature=related

Last edited:
What great pictures. Amazing scenes & great colours. I'm just a beginner, I hope i get half as good as you obviously are!

I can see why you watermarked them. They're an absolutely classic set of Aegean images [pun intended!] (y)

So much so, that cynical Yves Geza has to be the one to ask ... did you actually take them yourself or did you just scan the holiday brochure ;) :LOL:

I love Mykonos, its soooooo pretty.

Back