Myphotobook good or bad ? you decide

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
As i mentioned on another thread i've recently had dealings with "Myphotobook" who are based in Germany, in mid November i uploaded my holiday photos to them for a book, i had a discount code so the cost was £37 i received the book a couple of weeks later but wasn't really happy with it due to the photos being to dark looking underexposed, and after a couple of days a couple of the pages came away from the binding, anyway after several email correspondence with them they advised me to send the book back for examination.

So i sent the book back and did it by recorded delivery, they sent me an email when they received the book and agreed it wasn't right because of the pages falling away, they did however advise me to lighten the photos and add some more contrast which i did, anyway after a few emails about how long it was going to take, they told me it would be dispatched three weeks ago, anyway it wasn't and i emailed them again and told them i was beginning to run out of patience, they emailed back and apologised and gave me a discount code for £12, assuring me it was being dealt with.

So anyway last week i had to email them again and by now i'm pretty furious that it hasn't been dispatched, they emailed me back, again they where very apologetic and another discount code for £20 was given, i emailed them again on Monday and as it happened they had just dispatched it, i actually received it yesterday, i have to say i'm overall quite happy with it and the quality is good, i guess it wasn't a great experience, but in fairness to them it did happen over a busy period (Xmas) which obviously didn't help, i would also say in the correspondence through emails they where very prompt in answering me and always very apologetic, i also got credited the return postage of when i sent the book back which was £8.26.

So will i use them again, well as i have £40 in discounts it would be daft not too :D and as i said the quality of their books are very good, so on reflection and taking everything into consideration and their good communication i think they maybe deserve the benefit of the doubt, but what do you think ?

I use the iphoto book thing for a christmas present, hard back, dust cover really nice quality. Got it delivered and was going through it all looking good then pink streak on pone page then green streak on one page. They were very sorry and sorted me a new one straight away, however it did not arrive before Christmas which meant my father could not have his present, build pictures of his house in corfu, i gave him the first one so he is keeping that in corfu and the new one in the UK.

Would i use them again, yes, this was a printing mistake and was unfortunate.

D

Back