N.Cotswolds,Broadway and Chipping Campden.

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
A few places I've recorded wandering around Broadway and Chipping Campden and the more northerly parts of the Cotswolds recently:

1. Stanway House Gatehouse, 1630, Dutch Style Architecture.

Cotswolds: Stanway House Gatehouse by Tim Heathfield, on Flickr

2. Shakespeare's Cottages, Broadway

Broadway: Shakespeare's Cottages by Tim Heathfield, on Flickr

3. Terraced houses, Broadway

Broadway: Terraced Houses by Tim Heathfield, on Flickr

5. Cottage, Chipping Campden

Chipping Campden: Thatched Cottage by Tim Heathfield, on Flickr

6. Terrace, Chipping Campden

Chipping Campden by Tim Heathfield, on Flickr

7. Batsford Church

Batsford: St Mary's Church. by Tim Heathfield, on Flickr

8. Lower Slaughter Cottages

Cotswolds: Lower Slaughter Cottages by Tim Heathfield, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Lovely set Tim stayed in the Lower Slaughter Hotel in Feb but weather very damp and grey I visit the Cotswold a lot as it is so photogenic Number 8 wins by by a short head

Batsford church is beautiful, did you go in. Interesting enclosed pews at the back of the church and another raised one up the tower.

Batsford church is beautiful, did you go in. Interesting enclosed pews at the back of the church and another raised one up the tower.
It is a beautiful church, I was visiting the arboretum but couldn't resist this scene, I'll make time to visit the church when I'm next in the area, thanks.

Lovely set Tim stayed in the Lower Slaughter Hotel in Feb but weather very damp and grey I visit the Cotswold a lot as it is so photogenic Number 8 wins by by a short head
Thanks Terry, I live not too far away in Cheltenham but don't make the effort to visit my local area as much as I should!

Great set and brought back a few memories ... #6 has that been flipped, looking at the 'Saxton House' sign?

Lovely set, I've not been there for year's, thanks for sharing :)

Great set and brought back a few memories ... #6 has that been flipped, looking at the 'Saxton House' sign?
The sign is as it was (as it were!). It's designed to be viewed from the other side evidently, which is the centre of the town and where more people might approach from.

Back