Name that part

Name
Jack
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

I have a Fujifilm X70 which I love but it has some threads showing which I can’t imagine is not correct. What part am I missing and does anyone know where I can get a replacement

Thanks in advance

Jack

Attachments

• 9F04CE21-D499-43BD-A94C-573195B1FF29.jpeg
    9F04CE21-D499-43BD-A94C-573195B1FF29.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 47
Looking at the photos on Ken Rockwell's site I'm going to guess its some sort of cover for part of the lens, if I'm looking at the right thing?

Yes that’s the bit I’m missing, I can’t seem to find anywhere that sells spare parts

Thanks that looks ideal as I’ve been hunting high and low to buy an original part but can’t find them

This looks similar to my X100f. I bought one of these for it...

I don't know if that exact one will fit yours but they're bound to be available. Ah. Just checked evil bay and some listings for these mention the X100 series and X70 so may be the same.

Last edited:
All good suggestions. But none of them will do the job of the missing lens ring. Those adapters are good if you want to use a hood or filters. But useless if you want to fit the push on lens cap.
Reach out to Fuji for the genuine article. It’s still a current part.

Having lost too many push on lens caps in the past, I'd go for one of the filter adaptor rings and a clip in cap - harder to lose!

Back