Namesake

Edit My Images
Yes
Couldn't resist as must have had a notable ancestor to have this "town" named after me!

laverton25ko.jpg

Typical Dales village with daffodils everywhere last week​

Naf I know - but my old man had pictures from his cycling days in the 1930's of High and Lowlaver in Essex

Just noticed something over this - must have had a tool alive when I was resizing or something

lovely rural scene Phil, maybe a tad oversharpened? Would make a great sepia print too ;)

My word - you were quick no time to go and see if it had loaded.

I will have a go when I find out what the marks are.

lovely tranquil shot fangman, i like it a lot, and my wife loves it too, its just so english you can taste the clotted cream.

Lovely shot!

Did you do some cloning above the two poles either side of the horse?

My eyes keep resting on the "Slow" sign in the middle of the road. Must be the fact I am on 9 points:bang:

It looks like the clone tool - had been using it on another image. Teach me to return to the move tool!

Have you tried this in a letterbox format? If you remove the sky the image really pops!

High Laver and Little Laver are my neighbouring villages, Fangman!!

I used to live in Loughton and drive up through the Rodings on my way to surgery in Haverhill so went by fairy close but never got a shot of my own with the boys by a signpost. Lovely contryside if you get away from the main roads.

Back