NASS fest 2008 - Candids

Name
Sean
Edit My Images
Yes
A great time was had by all. Hoping to somehow get a media pass next year so I can get some better shots, but I had to make do with standing behind the railings this year. Pendulum and Does It Offend You, Yeah? played live music on the friday, with The Subways and Less Than Jake playing on the saturday. Friendly atmosphere, and there were some right nutters about.

I haven't quite got the confidence to point my camera at anyone, but there were a few waiting to have the proverbial trigger pulled on them :)
Here are some of my favourites from the weekend:

2581760284_a0d5118b07.jpg

2580931039_cf47f0ceb4.jpg

2580930835_9e0402dd3a.jpg

2580930575_f548c894b8.jpg

2581757980_f0f7f85bbd.jpg

Thankfully the last guy's tshirt is covered up enough ;)
BTW, it says, do a mother ****ing wheelie :p

Just a few, C+C welcome :)

More can be found on my FLICKR

(y) Awesome shots!

The weather was nice to you too so it seems!!

I was offered media passes to NASS but had to turn them down as they were offered at short notice :(

That'll teach me to work weekends!!! :bang:

Did you get any of the bands at all??

How do you get offered a media pass? I really want one, and I saw people with the silver 350d's and kit lenses with media passes (who, no offense, obviously had no clue what they were doing. not because of their kit, but they were stood there, not trying to change angles or anything) so I don't know how hard it is.

But then again, I did see someone with what I thought was a cannon, until on later inspection I realised it was a 600mm lens :p

some cool photos there.
NASS festival is awesome. unfortantly didnt go to this years one.
but best advice to get a media pass or a photo pass is to contact the people in charge.
Go on their website, give them a email. Offer to give them a copy of the photos you take in return for a photopass for the day or weekend.
If not, contact a band [manager] that are playing their and offer the same as above.
It works for me:D

Back