National Geographic 2015 Travel Photography Winners... WOW!!

Yes well if you can afford that kind of money to go to those places you are going to get pictures like that.

Ok, so not all enteries are the best but hay, there are some real good images in there...

I just don't understand the negativity all the time - whats wrong with with taking nice photos in nice places and then winning a prize for it... i think its great...

Wow the fun police have well and truly raided this thread.

Thanks for the link. I for one enjoyed looking at them, and the prizes are pretty awesome.

Ignore the dementors.....haters hate.

I know right?... You post something to inspire and all people do is pick at the negatives

it can be so draining sometimes.... lighten up people ! :)

Pah! That whale photo is just a snapshot, really... (yeah, right)

Wow the fun police have well and truly raided this thread.

Hmph. You've met my Wife then.
(Have to admit, my second thought was for the Whales. All those bubble streams must have played havoc with their Sonnar and gave them a heck of a head ach.

Why would you consider it not to be? im interested

J

To me the only opinions that matter on any of my photos are the client's (if there is one), any one else involved in producing the shot (if there is anyone) and, most of all, mine. No one else's opinions matter. Therefore the awarding of any prize is fairly meaningless to me. Not gaining an award won't make me think any less of a photo, and gaining one won't make me think any more of it.

Well I hate to be a killjoy but tbh, 10 pictures in and I'm bored to death, there may be some proper originality further in I dunno, I'm just not moved to look any further than the average over processed yawnathon of the first 10...:(

Back