National League / National league North and South

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
Yes
I think I've asked this before but, what can you actually do with your pics from the National League?

My understanding is that you can sell them to media outlets (though very few are interested), and you can sell them to clubs themselves and that's about it. You can't sell to general public. However, you can publish them online unlike Dataco protected Leagues. Is this true? So they could be posted on this forum?

Cheers!

You can't (or aren't supposed to) stick 'em on Flickr or the like. Same for forums. I know some do, but I don't. I publish a link using the BB code. So there you have it. Loads of images, can do FA with them. Mine get used by the club for posters, website, programmes, blah. Why do it? Heavens alone knows :)

Haha! Brilliant. I must admit, I put one up on here, when I should have checked. So it's a 100% no to putting them up on here by the rules of the licence? The only reason I ask is that I thought it'd be cool to have a photo thread of 'Your best pic from National League every week', for those of use that cover it, it would have been interesting to collate a gallery together, but only 1 pic per person per game. Never mind!!

Sent you a msg.

Back