Nativity

Edit My Images
Yes
emMaingroup.jpg

Wonderful setting and worth travelling 180 miles for.
Schoolsinging.jpg

The Cathedral Primary school in Ripon Cathedral.
Grandson is the Narrator making an entrance stage right in the first image and granddaughter somewhere in the Nursery as a singer!​
Hand-held at 1600 asa over the crowd - without flash.

(y) WOW (y)

Blown away by these, they look fantastic, gussing they are HDR, and the effect is amazing - really great shots and must make you ever so proud to have such great photos including your grand children :)

:clap::clap::clap:

Really lovely shots FM ... (y)

I am really surprised there were no restrictions in play though ... :thinking:

:p

oh Phil, these are beautiful, you handles the light really well....I cry at nativity plays, even if my own children aren't in it! Gorgeous!

Looks like an absolute corker of a day out and some fantastic shots to remember them by.

The first is great and very well lit. Well done.

Good stuff there - and good for you for taking a camera and making sure you have your memories safeguarded. Too many people it seems are being put off by all the fuss, and even if there are no restrictions, they don't feel comfortable taking cameras along. A generation of kids are now growing up with nothing to show their own children in years to come. Sad.

Thanks folks - have a fairly full set of images and copies will go off to the Headmaster covering most of the year groups. Grandpa has his uses and did the same for a school production earlier. It was a wonderful setting but fairly used to getting these as was known as the unofficial school event photographer at Ely way back in the 1970's. Folk are not looking for a "competition" picture but a memory captured.

Back