Workshop Natural Light Fashion/Portraiture Workshop, this Saturday!

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
I will be holding a natural light fashion/portraiture workshop on May 28th in beautiful Littlehampton, West Sussex. Making use of some wonderful beach front locations and showing you how to get the most from the light/location/model!

We wil cover working with different lighting scenarios, locations, lighting modifiers, working with professional models and much more.

We will also be covering post processing and the attendees will also receive a editing tutorial video for use after the day itself.

Please not I will be running a limited number of these due to commercial work and travel this year.

Our wonderful model will be Viktorija Zilinskaite!!

Places are limited to 8 enabling maximum time for each attendee to shoot and work with myself. (2 left)

The cost is just £140 Discounted to £100

Payment via Bank transfer or Paypal is accepted. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me. kriskarlphotography@gmail.com

This fee is non-refundable unless the workshop doesn't run in which case, a full refund will be given.

If you have any questions or wish to book, please send me a message!

www.kriskarl.com

13841-a1464265557364.jpg
13841-a1464106256111.jpg

13841-886792575.jpg
13841-a1460224924989.jpg

The problem for me is that realistically you're about 4+ hours drive away, and I'm not mad enough to do a day's shooting and an 8+ hour drive, so that's an overnight stop too

The £100 you're asking is the least expensive part of the event at that distance - soz :(

Dave
Completely understand :)

Back