Natural

Really lovely pose/shot, the only critique would be the blown bit in top right, but guess you needed to spot-meter on the (lovely) lady?

I don't really care that its blown, i'm known to do the same, but I'd try and not have the line cutting into her head

... maybe the crop at the shoulder, not sure about that, i'd have to have been there to make that call.

But, actually a nice shot, kudos!

really nice shot with good skin tones but as others have said the white area blown or not is a bit of a distraction for me, but generally most people will just think it's a nice shot because we're extra fussy round ere innit? :)

beautiful. I don't mind the blown spot at all.

thanks... only way i could of done it was change the angle :D

lovely! , and same for me , blown bit aint too bad :)

Also thanks. dont really look at the blow out bit unless your criting... which i asked for so thanks :)

fantastic, just checked out your flickr page you some great work :clap:

yeah this is only one of the pictures of the set. got alot more :p thanks for looking

I don't really care that its blown, i'm known to do the same, but I'd try and not have the line cutting into her head

... maybe the crop at the shoulder, not sure about that, i'd have to have been there to make that call.

But, actually a nice shot, kudos!

i like this crop :) i see what your saying though

really nice shot with good skin tones but as others have said the white area blown or not is a bit of a distraction for me, but generally most people will just think it's a nice shot because we're extra fussy round ere innit? :)

yeahh TP like to crit... sometimes anyway. i love the fact that people have commented on here. doesnt happen much anymore

Back