The TP52 - 2026 NCF15 52 for 2026 Week 39 Water Drops

Bears FTW :love:
 
Cultural elements
Is a good idea for the theme.

Nostalgia
That's a nice collection of old teddies.
 
I like that, minimalist ;)
 
I was looking at your photo thinking may be a crop on the left, to remove the bush or tree top, would have been better. Then after cropping it with my finger, I realised that it's more balanced with the bush thingy.
I like the minimalist feel of the photo.
 
That works. I particularly like the layered background and the soft tones.
 
Week 36 streets & bw technique
Grant St ,Burghead, N E Scotland. 19th c 'new town' built on a grid pattern after demolition of the the old fishing village and large iron age hill fort.1000035949.jpg
 
Lovely shot Nick!
 
That's really nice.
I like the layering, and the crow's expression is interesting.
 
It's a nice shot, but seems very bright to me. I took the liberty to reduce the brightness a little bit but tried not crush the blacks....

55531536086_0d82bfc109_h_DxO.jpg
 
Lovely colours! And the one time it's good for them not to look up for the camera, works perfectly
 
Lovely colours, the little blue tit was very accommodating. Maybe it knew you were restricted this week.
 
I like that a lot, a different take but bang on theme.
I like the shapes that the bowed head creates, almost an owl face shape.
 
They look great on those leaves ;)
 
Nice one Nick :)
 
Back
Top