Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Recently purchased a B+W ND110, some shots from local coastline

Rhyl_groynes_.jpg

normal__MG_4071.jpg

normal_lost.jpg

Wow - loving all 3 - very nice to see a different spin on the Gormley's Another Place statues.

Terrific colours in #1 and the simplicity of #3 is great

Not sure if its my eyes but there is a bit of a fringe on the figures in #2 nonetheless a cracking shot I reckon

All three are great shots but the standout for me is #3 purely for the striking contrast between sky and water and the eeriness of the statues.

DB

Oh Yes, # 3 would be great on a Canvas. very good.........:clap::clap:

All 3........STUNNING!

Thanks for the + comments, I turned off the noise reduction settings in my 40D because the image was taking too long to process in camera, the image capture was 180 secs then the camera locked up while processing the image for a further 3+ mins. I may well go back to noise reduction setting when I have mastered the technique.

PB

Excellent shots, I attempted getting some similar ones but only succeeded in ruining a pair of boots!

Not sure if its my eyes

You're forgiven the uncertainty given the comments. ;)

Sorry, but #1 is suffering terrible chromatic aberration to the point where I am wondering if it is best viewed with 3d glasses on. Whilst #2 has halos around every dark object in the image.

3 is brilliant, i don however feel that if that cloud wasnt in the top right it could be even better. literally would have been a grey/white split in half with the statue.

I know it sounds daft but look at the pic and hold a piece of paper up and cut the clouds off. Would look stunning.

Great stuff ***.
Rob

Back