ND grad; first for me

Name
Sean Logie
Edit My Images
Yes
Went out a wee jaunt today to try out filters i recently bought, a NDX8 .Tried it out with the polarizer on as well,not sure if thats the done thing or not :shrug:.Anyways let me know what you think,good or the bad .Ta for looking :)

I think this is Lethen ford
imgp0955.jpg

this is a tree that must've fallen years ago,just thought it was amazing it had all the stones in it's root system
imgp0916.jpg

Same burn further down
imgp0867.jpg

imgp0894.jpg

As mentioned some clean shots but to be honest I was expecting a few more "water blur" shots...

Perhaps I missed the point, what were you trying to achieve with the ND filter in shots 2,3 & 4 ?

simon

As mentioned some clean shots but to be honest I was expecting a few more "water blur" shots...

Perhaps I missed the point, what were you trying to achieve with the ND filter in shots 2,3 & 4 ?

simon
To be honest i wasn't really trying to achieve anything really ,just trying them out ,maybe try and capture a sunset tonight on the beach. The burn i was at didn't really have any decent bits for the blur effect ,as i said, just trying them out .Maybe get the blur effect next outing.Ta for your thoughts anyways :)

Back