Near date sensia on 7dayshop

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a quick one, the process paid sensia on 7DS, when wil they process it until? I have one roll but might grab a few more if they will honour the processing for a year or so...

Fuji have said that they'll honour the process paid for any film that's out there in the supply chain I think. I'm sure that they'll shut their own processing line at some point and outsource the dribs and drabs - probably to some local lab in Leeds, seeing as thats their current processing centre :)

it's not like the Kodachrome problem - there are plenty of labs around that will process the film, it's just that fuji don't really want to bother running their own processing line any more.

Last edited:
Fuji have said that they'll honour the process paid for any film that's out there in the supply chain I think. I'm sure that they'll shut their own processing line at some point and outsource the dribs and drabs - probably to some local lab in Leeds, seeing as thats their current processing centre :)

it's not like the Kodachrome problem - there are plenty of labs around that will process the film, it's just that fuji don't really want to bother running their own processing line any more.

Thanks Mark. I just don't want to spend the big bucks ;) it is for each roll and then have to get it processed at my own cost. For the price if I end up with film alone I could have got much better film! I will grab a few more rolls as it does look like they will honour it.

There is a note in the film saying they will honor it indefinitely. i picked up 10 rolls the other week. Posted a thread in the bargains section but it got missed by the look of it!

There is a note in the film saying they will honor it indefinitely. i picked up 10 rolls the other week. Posted a thread in the bargains section but it got missed by the look of it!

I got as far as getting 1 roll. I will go back and have a look for the note. Anyways my 28mm for my G2 should have arrived today so perhaps I will load it up and give it a whirl!

Back