near miss

Photodiva

Foot elevated on the stool
Name
Carol
Edit My Images
Yes
Not the goal, that was the third of six that evening! How my camera didn't get booted is a miracle, I doubt they really noticed it! The remote captured the blurred outline of boots and socks as they passed!
IMG_97111.jpg

IMG_03721.jpg

Last edited:
It's the cunning cammo of the sainbury's bag that saved the day there :D

It's the cunning cammo of the sainbury's bag that saved the day there :D

Fluorescent orange, what more can I say? :)

Lucky! I always cringe when I see the ball bounce around the back of the goal and knock a few cameras flying!

Was the bag intentional? It looks with the other rubbish about that it could have just got caught on the camera as it passed.

Was the bag intentional? It looks with the other rubbish about that it could have just got caught on the camera as it passed.

Dual purpose: bright and waterproof. Not to mention cheap! It is intentional!

Lucky! I always cringe when I see the ball bounce around the back of the goal and knock a few cameras flying!

Lordy! I've seen a fair few on the TV get knocked flying when too close to the goal. I try to make sure its far enough back but the ball has flown past pretty close on a couple of occasions, too.

Lordy! I've seen a fair few on the TV get knocked flying when too close to the goal. I try to make sure its far enough back but the ball has flown past pretty close on a couple of occasions, too.

Can you get insurance to cover your gear in that location? Surely the insurance company would say you put it in a place where you knew it'd get twonked!

Can you get insurance to cover your gear in that location? Surely the insurance company would say you put it in a place where you knew it'd get twonked!

I insured with Aaduki, semi-pro policy and told them what I'd be doing. They said it was covered. Yet to put it to the test ...

Maybe the player in #1 got his boots from Sainsbury's as well..

I insured with Aaduki, semi-pro policy and told them what I'd be doing. They said it was covered. Yet to put it to the test ...
Should be ok, I haven't tried with a camera but someone ran my flash over and it was covered :LOL:

Good job he didnt kick the 'bag' in celebration lol

Fair do's.

I've often seen cameras sent flying by the ball and thought of you peeps wincing in pain as 3 or 4 grands worth of camera does a somersault and then not be able to run over and cuddle it better. :eek:

Back