#1 Puddle!
4891741777_9919255c5e_b.jpg

4891738693_9d66b7185f_b.jpg

4892342152_0103be03ea_b.jpg

4891741095_ec3a61e1b7_b.jpg

4892338764_9605ecc604_b.jpg

4891585364_e245c65d2c_b.jpg

more to come (sigh)

number two i think is the best out of all of them. They are all great though.

Nice set, like the Bullrush motif !!
and that Manta never stops looking sooperb.......

Tom

Hi James
Some really nice shots you have here, 2,4 and 7 stand out for me, only 1 crit I have is all the tree's are leaning to the right, looks odd sorry
Alan

yeee i saw him waited at that place for an hour to then have to move a little as jay came and stood in front!i didn't know it was jay so was ****ed of to start with haha! i don't mind as he is more proffesional than me just kinda think just saying hello would of been nice as im shyer in person :)

anyway not going on about that. thanks for the comments did try more wider shots but just failed soo gave up :)

alan thanks for the comment and can see what you mean but there was nothing i could do if you look the small trees are straighter and the stage and car straight as well but can see how it looks odd

Thanks

Last edited:
Excuse me James, but I did not stand infront of you when cars were on the stage ... I had my back firmly in the bushes!

Apologies for not saying hello, I've never met you or seen you before but I should have know it was you and that you was shy! Dont worry, I'll come and say hello next time I see you.

yeee i saw him waited at that place for an hour to then have to move a little as jay came and stood in front!i didn't know it was jay so was ****ed of to start with haha! i

no need to be arsey didn't say you were right in front of me did i? just said you were somewhere in front

You didnt mention 'somewhere in front' in your initial post. You said I stood in front of you and that you was ****ed off. Which was clearly incorrect, unless you happened to be trying to capture the bush in which I was stood in your frame.

Should it happen again, maybe you should come over as speak to me rather than posting on an open forum.

You didnt mention 'somewhere in front' in your initial post. You said I stood in front of you and that you was ****ed off. Which was clearly incorrect, unless you happened to be trying to capture the bush in which I was stood in your frame.

Should it happen again, maybe you should come over as speak to me rather than posting on an open forum.

i don't want to argue you took ti the wrong way pons asked me if i saw you and i said where i saw you! the p'ed off thing was tounge in cheeck joke and IM SORRY

and if you have a problem come to me and nopt go bitching to my mate! he isn't involvved and i don't wnat to make him p'ed off with me or anythng

I m not going to post anymore as i seem to be upseting people who i don't intend to so

heres my apology and see you soon!

Back