NEC photography show

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi I’m going on the Sunday for the first time and have been trying to find a list of speakers and times they are on on the Sunday
I have googled but can only find vague information nothing with times and which speaker is on which day
Does anyone have a list or a link with that information
I’m specifically interested in wildlife and macro photography
Thanks

I think it’s just first come basis for all the stages except the super stage which you have to buy a ticket for. Could be wrong though

Am looking forward to it
I don’t really need any new gear but it should be interesting and I can hoping to pick up some spare batteries for my 7D 2 there should be some aftermarket ones for sale

Yeah I will keep an eye out for any deals on memory cards and batteries and other boring stuff. I will also get both my sensors cleaned for free from Fuji which is always nice. I got a ticket for Pete Souza as well which will hopefully be good.

I’m going on the Sunday . Hope they have a march around by the Comic-Con characters again this year .. if my car gets through the m.o.t next week o.k I might even have some money to spend

I’m going on the Sunday . Hope they have a march around by the Comic-Con characters again this year .. if my car gets through the m.o.t next week o.k I might even have some money to spend
I don’t think comic con is on at the same time his year. Seems to be 23-24 March

I don’t think comic con is on at the same time his year. Seems to be 23-24 March
Oh Shiite your right , that will take a lot of fun out of it this .always lightens the day a bit ..

Back