Need a good book for Lightroom please?

Name
Nicki.
Edit My Images
Yes
I am really struggling with this editing lark and can anyone recommend me a good book I can follow using Lightroom please, as that is the up to date PP I have got.

Thank you.

The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Book by Martin Evening.

Its first class but depending on what you need, it's structured more like a 'reference book' than a 'tutorial book'.

I need to learn how to use it ! so more of a tutorial than a reference.:shrug:

There are quite a few video podcasts showing how to do certain things in LR, I usually watch these then have a go myself. If you dont have itunes then they are on youtube as well. Works for me.

Scott Kelby`s book on Lightroom 2
"The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Book for Digital Photographers" is a superb read with step by step tutorials and screenshots

For learning software you cant beat a 1-to-1 with someone who knows their way around it, perhaps you should get baking, I'm sure you'll be inundated with offers of a tutor.

Learning it from a book would be a last resort for me - I've got a whole bookshelf of software books I've tried to read and given up on.

Scott Kelby`s book on Lightroom 2
"The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Book for Digital Photographers" is a superb read with step by step tutorials and screenshots

I agree this is a good one and someone said last night it's about £17 on Amazon, the back of my book says £28.99 so grab a bargain;)

If you have broadband Internet check out some of the free tutorials (some better than others) on YouTube.

Also, as you are in the same area as me, I think The Oxford School of Photography has courses in Adobe software. I want to do the PS course later this year.

Back