Need help

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a friend who wants red eye removing on a photo, she is a family member who is deceased, it's not a very good photo, but maybe someone in here could make it look presentable.. Thanks for reading

Pretty simple, just use a small brush in Lightroom or photoshop, click over the eye and desaturate It.

I have a friend who wants red eye removing on a photo, she is a family member who is deceased, it's not a very good photo, but maybe someone in here could make it look presentable.. Thanks for reading

If you said what post processing software that you have/use you could likely do it yourself with any pointers?

If you are asking others to do it for you........then I hope that you have the file and the friends permission to share it?

Adobe Photoshop Express has a red eye removal tool and is (or at least was!) free.

If you said what post processing software that you have/use you could likely do it yourself with any pointers?

If you are asking others to do it for you........then I hope that you have the file and the friends permission to share it?
Yes I have his permission

well Peter considering you have the whole of jessops under your wing couldn't one of those do it for you?:ROFLMAO:

Back