Need some help with image editing.

Name
Emma-Jane
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all :D

I have a photo that was taken in the summer. I really love it, however there are 2 objects in it that ruin it.

Is there anybody on here that is a little bored and has photoshop? ;)

It would be great if someone could do something with it. :D
If there is, then would it be possible for you to take out the person on the left, and the horse on the right, leaving the horse in the middle.

Thank you

Here is the image:

2010_0625prom0006.jpg

That's a big ask!

Is it impossible? :(

Nothing is impossible, and I would say that the person on the left is going to be easier than the horse and rider on the right - it's a lot of cloning, and there's multiple types of replacement data that would need to be used.

I'll be interested to see if anyone has a go at it - and would really like to know how long it took them to do.

I'm pants at this sort of thing and would love to be really good at it. It would take me hours to get it right and I doubt if I have the skills to even get it right, lots of fiddley bits! There are some on here that are excellent with Photoshop though.

My quick attempt.

20100625prom00061.jpg

I'm pants at this sort of thing and would love to be really good at it. It would take me hours to get it right and I doubt if I have the skills to even get it right, lots of fiddley bits! There are some on here that are excellent with Photoshop though.

My quick attempt.

20100625prom00061.jpg

Wow. That is amazing and 100% better than anything I could have done!
Thank you so much. :) :D

20 minutes later and I give up! ...I must practise more with photoshop!

Houdini can't produce the standard of magic some people on here do with photoshop!

i was bored so here's my attempt, two edits just a different road surface between the two.

2010_0625prom0006-4.jpg

2010_0625prom0006-3.jpg

Much much better than I could have done but you have to love the floating lampost in these last two:love::love:

well spotted :bonk::bonk:

PS has so many applications just a matter of learing whats what- easy I hear you say lol

I have Photoshop Elements 9 a very basic editor and at a reasonable cost ( around £60) but its capable of producing an altered image as above using the "Recompose Tools"

Not saying I can- well not yet :bonk::bonk:but Im getting there

Les (y)

well spotted :bonk::bonk:

I have Photoshop Elements 9 a very basic editor and at a reasonable cost ( around £60) but its capable of producing an altered image as above using the "Recompose Tools"

Not saying I can- well not yet :bonk::bonk:but Im getting there

Les (y)

Well actually no, as the recompose tool is also a cropping tool so could not replicate the above, also I would not call Elements 9 a basic editor;)

But saying that if you wish to crop and remove something, then it works pretty well (but not perfectly), even on a complicated image like this ,even though it's not a magic bullet for everything. :)

Two minutes work and with a little more would probably be acceptable. :)

1139363328_LhiLS-XL.jpg

1139363251_mFsBd-XL.jpg

Last edited:
I am truely amazed at what can be done on PS.
Thank you to everyone who has edited my image and every single one is 100 times better than what I could have done on paint!
Will have to get Photoshop and start learning how to use it.
Thank you :D

Well those edits are far better than I could achieve. Well done to those members who took the time and trouble to help out another member.

Realspeed

I initially thought I'd give that a miss as it seemed like too much of a challenge for me but inspired by others attempts I thought I'd give it a go.
On the whole I'm not too displeased with my go could probably be a bit better if I spent a little more time on it.

Anyway here is my attempt.

6gCHe.jpg

I initially thought I'd give that a miss as it seemed like too much of a challenge for me but inspired by others attempts I thought I'd give it a go.
On the whole I'm not too displeased with my go could probably be a bit better if I spent a little more time on it.

Anyway here is my attempt.

6gCHe.jpg

Probably the best out of all of them - gj.

last edit is the best-though it looks over sharpened?

Back