• Image 5

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
Folks, im trying to pic just 1 image out of the below of my pup for a little competition im going to enter. I need to know which image you prefer or is more visually appealing.I will use the one that gets the most votes as im totally split between them..I need to work on a few little bits on each image before entering though so picking just 1 will save me time

DSC_2117.jpg

DSC_2105.jpg

Bailey10weeks.jpg

DSC_3411.jpg

Bailey2-3.jpg

I say no 5 and the wife says no 1. Hope that helps.

Phil

voted 2 - no added extras and one cute pup...

# 3 as I like the eye contact..............if #1 had had the eye contact that would have gotten my vote???

Hi Mark. Great set (y) we know it is all subjective, #1 for me but minus the toy which I find is drawing my eye away.
Rich

DSC_2117.jpg

So far it looks like the ones with the black background are easily winning over the more natural outdoor shots..:eek:

Well the dark bg`s do seem to show the subject off better Mark to my eye at least. Is there any brief on the contest at all Mark?

I voted for no.1 too as he is just pleading to be played with, and better light on his face than no.2.

.....I like without toy too!

Heather

Last edited:
Well the dark bg`s do seem to show the subject off better Mark to my eye at least. Is there any brief on the contest at all Mark?

Rich, its a local competition for pet owners run by a local print and frame company. The winner gets a framed print. I already have no.1 printed and framed in my hallway.lol.

Rich, its a local competition for pet owners run by a local print and frame company. The winner gets a framed print. I already have no.1 printed and framed in my hallway.lol.

That could have some bearing on your choice then Mark, unless that is they are offering a larger print and on Canvas which yours is not :shrug:

....see, that just shows which is the best!.....

Heather

Number 5 all day long Mark. Shows the strength of the breed is his(?) posture.

Other indoor ones, well,you know what i`m like, I don`t like them at all.

Number 5 all day long Mark. Shows the strength of the breed is his(?) posture.

Other indoor ones, well,you know what i`m like, I don`t like them at all.

:nono::nono::wacky:..To be honest mate i like doing outdoor shoots better as well however the black background suits his colour quite well and makes you focus on him rather than the background but i do know what you mean as they can be quite bland as well without a background.(y)

#3 for me, what background did you use for the dark ones?

cheers

drew

Drew it was just an old piece of gortex material i had in my shed-- have a massive big roll of it. Going on holiday very soon so will be getting a proper background etc after that.

All fab shots Mark..But deff #1 for me & yes..still madly in luv with the little fella :love:

What a cutie! I liked the red of the ball in 3... but all three dark BG ones I really liked

#2 for me, just for the way he's sat it screams puppy to me, no control of their back legs :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back