Needed Urgently

i havent got it, but im looking to see if its on a disk here...

not got that one free in there though, despite the site name, lol

Its a commercial font, all the legitimate sites are charging the same for it.

Have messaged like Ice man as have the regular version and as it looked a nice clean typeface have just installed it.

Liberalis said:
Your efforts are the difference between a big sale or big debt.
That being the case, why didn't you just pay for the font? I'm not being funny but you've made it sound like you don't want to pay a few quid for a font, but you're profiting out of getting it for free? Just doesn't seem fair, to me.

GfK said:
That being the case, why didn't you just pay for the font? I'm not being funny but you've made it sound like you don't want to pay a few quid for a font, but you're profiting out of getting it for free? Just doesn't seem fair, to me.
Did you pay for your copy of photoshop?

GfK said:

Your right, I don't want to pay for a font, 35 Euro's for a single style of text!

One of the benefits of joining a group of people like this very forum is to share images, idea's, resources and knowledge. I asked a question a got what I wanted. If I got no reply I would indeed have gone and paid for it through gritted teeth somehow, but that would of meant a large delay in finishing the job, which does not look very good on a deadline.

If you can get something for free rather than paying, wouldn't you ?

I only hope that one day, I can help someone else out.

Liberalis said:
Your right, I don't want to pay for a font, 35 Euro's for a single style of text!

One of the benefits of joining a group of people like this very forum is to share images, idea's, resources and knowledge. I asked a question a got what I wanted. If I got no reply I would indeed have gone and paid for it through gritted teeth somehow, but that would of meant a large delay in finishing the job, which does not look very good on a deadline.

I only hope that one day, I can help someone else out.

Well put Kris.........................Mike

Liberalis said:
Gentlemen, your all stars. Thanks a lot for helping out, Your efforts are the difference between a big sale or big debt.

Many thanks

Kris

Maybe a poor choice of words, it was emphasis on my appreciation of the help.

I'll keep it simple next time. "Thanks gents, you've saved me a few quid".

Did you pay for your copy of photoshop?
No, although its a legit copy. I loaned it from work a few years back when I was working as an animator, and they made me redundant before I gave it back. They've never asked for it to be returned, and they're never likely to as they've shut up shop now. It's Photoshop 6. If i was happy breaking the law to get stuff for free, I'd have CS2. I know where I can get it, or anything I want for free. I choose not to.

Not if it means I'm breaking the law, no.

GfK said:
Hello.

I have 3 mobile phones - two are unlocked (and in daily use).

The other is a Samsung A800 and is currently locked to Vodafone network, I want to be able to use it on Orange primarily, but also O2.

Anyone know how I can get it unlocked without having to pay? When I put my Orange simcard in its asking me for a password to unlock it.

Anyone help with this?

Lets not start a row on morals hey ?

Beer%20Chug.gif

Liberalis said:
Lets not start a row on morals hey ?

Beer%20Chug.gif
But I paid for my phone - I didnt' steal it. And unlocking mobile phones isn't illegal. Not sure what point you were trying to make.

:)

GfK said:
No, although its a legit copy. I loaned it from work a few years back when I was working as an animator, and they made me redundant before I gave it back. They've never asked for it to be returned, and they're never likely to as they've shut up shop now. It's Photoshop 6. If i was happy breaking the law to get stuff for free, I'd have CS2. I know where I can get it, or anything I want for free. I choose not to.

The programme may be a legit copy, obviously when purchased the licence belonged to who ever purchased it at that time and is still their licence. If you have not purchased a licence, the programme may be legit, but i would presume you need to purchase a licence to use it.

How did they justify 35 Euros for something that came on a freebie CD or with the system.

shall we leave it here then chaps? No need to get out of hand eh, Kris asked for a font, someone had it. Sorted.

one more word out of you ****ers and your all banned. :p

IanC_UK said:
I think its the time of year mate, everybody seems touchy at the moment ! ;)

Sod you, I'm not touchy!

:D
:getmecoat

IanC_UK said:
I think its the time of year mate, everybody seems touchy at the moment ! ;)
Who you calling touchy :nunu: :snowball: :stir:

I missed you a while back - did you say you'd sold that Beemer?

Hmmm thought you'd sold it.

I still have the old Mondy (SORN on the parade square at RAF Uxbridge - waiting for a new aircon unit...) and am currently still in the Cougar...

A Cougar - what was I thinking?

Who had a couple of months good work . . .?

So it was your fault that we are involved in wars all over the place! Bet you stirred thing up like you do here to get a few pics! Mind you - they are GOOD!

Sorry Iraq is no longer a war - the squaddies no longer qualify for free BFPO now! Suppose it is the same where you have just been or is that still a Bush war against terroism?

Have a thing about it as my God daughter is often out there as part of a special nursing team - went in with SAS to get the hostages out from the "boy" soldiers so heaven knows where she get to in Iraq. She is 5ft sod all and a little cracker so does not seem to fit the part.

Back