Neighbours new puppy

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
My neighbours have a new puppy. They asked me to take some pictures so they can keep track of her growing. First time shooting pets - and such a lively one as well! Great fun and lot's of lessons learned but still more to learn as well :)

First got there and it was jumping all over me/the camera. Next 10 mins were spent it running non-stop in a circle around the garden! Then, 10 mins of being afraid of the camera - she would bark non-stop, edge closer then run away, rinse and repeat getting closer each time until she eventually got close enough to sniff the camera then walk away!!

1)
DSC_4707 by rackhs, on Flickr

2)
DSC_4746 by rackhs, on Flickr

3)
DSC_4736 by rackhs, on Flickr

4)
DSC_4694 by rackhs, on Flickr

Nice set Steve and I hope your neighbours are pleased with them . #4 makes me think that she is trying to tunnel her way under the wall and escape!!!!

Thanks David, thankfully they are [emoji846]. Looking forward to trying again sometime as she grows up. Just hope she doesn't tunnel too far - will see her popping up in our garden otherwise [emoji3]

I'd certainly be very pleased with those,wonderful pics of a beautiful pup.
Is it a Lurcher?

Love dogs as they are more than just dogs in the long run.
I am sure they will have many years of happiness with this one being around.
And well done for taking the shots for them I am sure they are really hapy with what you have done for them.

Back