Nemo

Utterly fantastic Mike.

Tried diving once but I can't equalise so 5 metres was all I could do with my head pounding with the pressure.

Superb mike ... think my days of U/W shots are finished but you give me something to drool over .. might try and talk jan into one last go at sharm again but it’s a slim chance

Utterly fantastic Mike.

Thats a shame Terry, great to see a different world underwater. Is it a technique thing maybe? Either way, thanks for commenting

Tried diving once but I can't equalise so 5 metres was all I could do with my head pounding with the pressure.
Superb mike ... think my days of U/W shots are finished but you give me something to drool over .. might try and talk jan into one last go at sharm again but it’s a slim chance

Next year could be good for Sharm Jeff - I reckon there will be some good deals to get the Brits back interested. Talking to the locals, the dive sites have really benefitted from the break

Jan would love it!

Mike

Just beautiful, all 3 but number 1 would be on my wall. That one, together with the anemone, makes for a lovely picture.

Back