Neuschwanstein Castle

Name
Joe
Edit My Images
No
First Castle I have been able to photograph, Taken with Nikon D300 and 24-70mm f/2.8. All feedback welcome :)

9384700442_745e2f0981_h.jpg

Last edited:
Good verticals, nicely composed and good post production. May be worth removing the sensor blob from the top edge.

First Castle I have been able to photograph, Taken with Nikon D300 and 24-70mm f/2.8. All feedback welcome :)

Unfortunatly its a castle shot that you see anywhere :-s one of those places that is over photographed and always from the same angle, If you are still there or have more please post :)

I have fond memories of visiting 18 months ago, I was there in heavy snow and half the castle was in scaffolding but it was fantastic all the same. I went on a tour of the castle and it has quite an interesting history. Nice image of the castle.

I have fond memories of visiting 18 months ago, I was there in heavy snow and half the castle was in scaffolding but it was fantastic all the same. I went on a tour of the castle and it has quite an interesting history. Nice image of the castle.

Thanks mate, I probably went on the same type of tour as you, as we stayed in Munich for the week and got tours from there to different places!

Back