Nev Cartledge - does he post anywhere these days ? (Landscape Videos & Photos)

Name
Jay
Edit My Images
Yes
Someone told me that his home/camper van was going in for a repair... must be a year or more back now,
He seemed to just vanish from YouTube, not complaining just a bit sad he is gone and also hoping he did not have another sky diving accident.

I have seen quite a few YouTubers saying they have found increasing problems with it as a platform over the last 18 months or so and are looking to expand / move to other platforms.
I am wondering if he gave up on You Tube and moved to a different video platform I don't know of?

Anyone know?
Hope all is well for him as he seemed a nice chap.

I think in his last video he did mention that his business was struggling, what with Covid and all. Hopefully he weathered the storm. But I don't know. I always take an interest in his videos, for obvious reasons. :D

I can't say that I had heard of him.....

But a Google does show he was active on his Instagram 2weeks ago.

Someone told me that his home/camper van was going in for a repair... must be a year or more back now,
He seemed to just vanish from YouTube, not complaining just a bit sad he is gone and also hoping he did not have another sky diving accident.

I have seen quite a few YouTubers saying they have found increasing problems with it as a platform over the last 18 months or so and are looking to expand / move to other platforms.
I am wondering if he gave up on You Tube and moved to a different video platform I don't know of?

Anyone know?
Hope all is well for him as he seemed a nice chap.

He has put a few images on Instagram over the past month or so. I think his camper van needed more than 'just some quick repairs' :(

Hopefully he will be back out & on YouTube soon!!

he did mention that his business was struggling, what with Covid and all
Thats a shame. If his home/van did not make it and his business was paying less, bit of a rotten position. Thanks for info.

I seem to remember looking him up years ago when he said he had a business running parallel to his photo adventures - someone with his name was linked to Bristish Gas at some point, though it may of course be another fellow. Maybe if it was him he had started an indy company. Tough times for most people at the moment sadly.

Last edited:
I miss his videos.
Pretty good photographer as well ;)

Yes me too.
He got a photo into Landscape Photographer of the year last year or the year before, a pretty big achievement. I thought things would take off for him then.
I remember on some video in the past he had been wondering if he should try to set up print sales, but I think it must have been hard to achieve given the restrictions of life in a van - shame as great photos.

He has put a few images on Instagram over the past month or so. I think his camper van needed more than 'just some quick repairs' :(

Hopefully he will be back out & on YouTube soon!!

I will look him up there, thanks.

I can't say that I had heard of him.....

His old videos are here

He is very entertaining.

There used to be a lot more videos but I recall him saying he got hacked on YouTube and people messed with them and he had to fight to get his channel back.
I cant remember if that was before or after he broke his spine sky diving.

Cant be easy to store and re-upload big video files with a limited electrical supply.

I remember on one of his videos he went out to do some photos and when he got back, the remains of his hot drink had frozen solid inside his camper van.
I dont know how he coped with that level of cold living conditions, he must be tough as hell, dunno how he always seemed so cheerful.

I really miss his stuff. I will go check out the other places people have kindly mentioned I may find his work. Thanks all.

Last edited:
Back