Never ever row on the phone...Never..

Name
Terri
Edit My Images
Yes
:shake: i had a god awful row with my daughter today on the phone over something so stupid it is untrue. so be be horrid i didn't answer her text for about 3 mins.. she was on the bus!!!! a stupid bloody car speeding didn't stop as the bus passed the junction "bam" right in side of the bus just where she was sat. then i got that text " car just hit the bus"

i got there a fast as i could and to say it looked liked the person driving the car sholdn't have been alive i am glad to say he is.. the bus driver well hats of to him i have to say..

she is ok very sore but ok.

so please guys.. always remember words are not just words sometimes to the ones we love. i could have lost her tonight!!! and i was mocked at work for always saying love you take care to each of mine if they came into work...i would rather say that than mock what i say... Take care everyone

sorry to go on guys..

thanks for even looking.

Terri

Last edited:
Thank God she's okay... And you're completely right - don't pay any attention to anyone who takes the pee for saying nice things. Far better that than if your last words to a loved one were at the business end of a blazing row...

Glad she is ok.

I was only thinking earlier of a silly issue that I have with my eldest that could escalate into something big & had resolved to back off.

Life's too short and all that

John

Know how you feel!. My daughter has had a couple of months of being really down, because she has never been like before, she is 22 and to get over 'it' she has decided to go on a months tour of Thailand, she wants to go on her own! worried sick again, she is the only Amy I will ever have......but she is her own young lady now.......!!

Feel for you Terry, youngest has severe manic depression & decided last year to go & work in the Canary Islands to escape from her life here. Never been so scared in my life but she returned far better than when she went now all we have to do is keep her sorted.............!

thanks everyone for your kind words....i hope all your situations turn out well. life is a funny thing i rather be the way i am than the way some others are.

Take care all

Terri

I think this one applies to all that are near to us Terri, glad you are sorted (y)

[YOUTUBE]gUdiQWxps5E[/YOUTUBE]

Glad to hear your daughter is okay terry - and yes i agree about not rowing on the phone (
I'm also notorious for telling the missus 'I love you' at the end of every call or on each parting (even if we've been arguing up to there)

A guy i once worked with learnt that the hard way when his last words to his girlfreind were " you can **** off and die " (they were arguing about something completely trvial like the colour of a new sofa or something) and then she was knocked down and killed on her way home.

very wise words Terri - glad your daughter is ok :)

3 minutes - isn't very long, but long enough :(

Rich, thank you i know the song but didn't know the words if that makes sense thank you.
Gregory not a good thing to be doing and i hope you were not driving.
Pete..heard things like that oh so often. no mater where i am or what i am doing i will always part with "i love you". no matter what. even more so now i think..

thanks everyone and sorry to have gone on yet again.

Terri

Glad A's OK, Terri. Bruises fade quite quickly and it may well slow her down once she gets behind the wheel.

Thanks Nod, slow her down in a couple of ways i think but yes i think you are right.

I think this one applies to all that are near to us Terri, glad you are sorted (y)

This is a mantra to live by.... wonderful song...

Terri, you are so right in that we don't all get the second chance we mostly think we will... Glad to hear she is ok. :)

This is a mantra to live by.... wonderful song...

Terri, you are so right in that we don't all get the second chance we mostly think we will... Glad to hear she is ok. :)

Thank you!!!

I'm glad to hear your daughter is OK. Lots of good advice here about saying "I love you".

there are times when its definitely not appropriate though - I was talking to a female colleague on the phone earlier and kind of forgot that i wasnt speaking to the wife

her : bye then
me: Love you, Bye
Her : WHAT ?
Me : erm.... :bonk: :LOL:

there are times when its definitely not appropriate though - I was talking to a female colleague on the phone earlier and kind of forgot that i wasnt speaking to the wife

her : bye then
me: Love you, Bye
Her : WHAT ?
Me : erm.... :bonk: :LOL:

Oops :LOL:

Glad she is OK Terri (y)

I loathe that sentimental pile of old tripe...................:thumbsdown:

Back