never too old

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
At 46 years of age i didn't know one end of a camera from another.. Didn't know anything about photography..

Now in my tenth year as a full time Photographer...

Never too late to have a dream ... #JustSayin :)

So what did you do before, and what made you change and start doing what you seem to do so well now?

At the age of 40 I went from Happy Snapper to being a football league clubs photographer in one easy step.......

At 46 years of age i didn't know one end of a camera from another.. Didn't know anything about photography..

Now in my tenth year as a full time Photographer...

Never too late to have a dream ... #JustSayin :)

I don't think you have to know all of the technical ins and outs.

A while ago I was out walking with a MFT camera fitted with an old film era prime when a guy came up and started chatting to me about the gear and what and how I was shooting etc. He was only interested in aviation photography and he had no real idea about the gear and the issues involved with using MFT or even understand fully lens aperture and the effect it has. But it didn't matter to him :D

I don't think you have to know all of the technical ins and outs.

To be more clear. I didn't even own a camera and knew nothing :)

I had some concerns over being too old for shooting, what can be, very young persons' Weddings when I hit my mid 40s :(

Then I spent a day with a USA photographer who was a big Hollywood photographer and he didn't even start shooting until he was early 50s, and he was still happily loving it in his early 60s when I met him; so full of life and the joys of his job it was truly inspiring :)

So yes - never too old indeed

Dave

Back