New 1d 4

Name
martin
Edit My Images
No
New 1d - 4 x 1series owned by sportysnaps - the latest addition to the family is a ……..

1d mk11N with only 23000 miles on the clock – (err shots martin shots!):nono:

I know 4 cameras :eek:seems overkill but my wife is now starting to do jobs now as well and I think it is unprofessional to do paid jobs without a backup camera. :rules:The camera was brought from fixation, and is as they described – the outside is a bit tatty, but is low mileage (martin it is shots not MILES!!) I don’t care about tatty – it will be tatty after a few weeks in rain mud and high volume use…

To give full credit to fixation (who I recommend :LOL:) when I said that I would be checking the shutter count the sales girl seemed surprised that I could cross check what they told me as she thought that only Canon authorised …:rules:.. Could check shutter count – so she also supplied me with the mirror box count as well and as they matched it proved it was a low mileage camera (shots! SHOTS!!)the figures supplied by them matches my testing and first impressions are scruffy but little used as all the dials have a firm feel and the camera seems to work well – big improvement on the 1d mk 1 :clap:

Great service by fixation – credit card details at about 15:30 – delivered to my house at 12:30 the next day for £10 – well packed :D:D:D

UUmm how many you got now:eek::eek:

Hope for your wife's sake youre not planning anymore to the collection any time soon:bat::bat:

£10 for a MkII? Bargain
postage..

Seriously, it's like reading something written by someone suffering from multiple personality disorder
I probably am (no you’re not|) – I just though I would add some humour

How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking?
£1421 - inc vat and delivery – typical price from a trader – the VAT receipt Is worth a few hundred compared to a private sale as I can put it in my books and as the seller is a registered trader (and for the insurance company – I have proof of cost) I have some protection under the sale of goods act as well
I may have been able to take a risk on fleabay and got one for 1200? But may have brought a dog or been ripped off…

Hope for your wife's sake youre not planning anymore to the collection any time soon

No not before April…but the Wife is getting more into photography and likes the look of the 40D so that will be on the list, and one of the others will be sold to pay for it…

Back