New Batteries

wegotitugetit

On the hit list !!!
Name
alex
Edit My Images
Yes
im in need of atleast one new battery for my canon 300d the only problem is i dont want to buy off e bay from china

i would prefer cenuine batterys or second hand but i cant post on wanted section so any one got spare give me a shout

any way so if you know of a good supplier or genuine supplier let me know thanks alex :help:

Just found out the battery no BP 511

I haven't got round to ordering a second battery yet for my 450D but www.premierink.co.uk advertise in alot of the photography magazines, and a battery for the 300D only costs £12.71.

There are many options for compatable batteries at a fraction of the cost...I use Sterlingtek BP511's in my 30D, 50D and 5D and have never had problems.

go to amazon.co.uk and enter BP511 in the search box....you'll see a whole host of "non-Ebay" options.

Genuine Canon ones are about £35-40 I've got a brand new unused one you can have for £25 delivered but it's really no better than the £10 Amazon ones.

Bob

I use Ansmann BP511s in my 40D and they run like a dream. Canon are overpriced for what they are compared to some of the more well named third party batteries. I get them from Battery Force at a reasonable price.

There are many options for compatable batteries at a fraction of the cost...I use Sterlingtek BP511's in my 30D, 50D and 5D and have never had problems.

go to amazon.co.uk and enter BP511 in the search box....you'll see a whole host of "non-Ebay" options.

Genuine Canon ones are about £35-40 I've got a brand new unused one you can have for £25 delivered but it's really no better than the £10 Amazon ones.

Bob

Bob, where do you buy your Sterlingtek from, I need a couple. Thanks

Linky here is the batteries from sterlingtek i may be intrested in going halfs with some one on the postage of $20 if some one want to order some with me

or si there a uk supplier price is not bad ffor a pair in delivery though if split with some one else

Back