"New" black and white film

Confectioning. Film is shuper shexy with these words no?

This is the only horses shoe in the equation. You can´t send „First Coating“ films off to a big lab as they will get confused and probably run the film through the colour process which leads to unusable negatives.

A 'horses shoe in the equation' eh, better than horses head in the bed.

Andy

A little bit late here, but I just noticed they're intending to offer it in 110 format (!)

I noticed a week or so ago that they were offering it in 110 format so I am now trying to get a tiny Pentax Auto 110 as I've always wanted one.

I just hope that someone brings out a colour neg or even transparency 110 film sometime in the future as well.

I noticed a week or so ago that they were offering it in 110 format so I am now trying to get a tiny Pentax Auto 110 as I've always wanted one.

220px-DSC03455.JPG

image source: wikipedia

I just noticed this digital foo-dangle - the Pentax Optio I-10

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-pentax-optio-i-10-classic-black-digital-camera/p1519238

almost exactly the same size to within 1.5mm (~100mm long) bears more than a passing resemblance and I-10 reads remarkably like 110 on the page... it's not just Fuji who are into the retro game :)

220px-DSC03455.JPG

image source: wikipedia

I just noticed this digital foo-dangle - the Pentax Optio I-10

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/buy-pentax-optio-i-10-classic-black-digital-camera/p1519238

almost exactly the same size to within 1.5mm (~100mm long) bears more than a passing resemblance and I-10 reads remarkably like 110 on the page... it's not just Fuji who are into the retro game :)

I bought one for my mother for her birthday this year, it's a really cute little camera and the white version looks even more retro than the black.
She fell in love with it as soon as she opened the box (y)

Lets just hope this one doesn't take a swim in the sea like the last one did.. silly old bird went paddling and got wiped out by a freak wave :LOL:

Back