New Canon Coming

W

whiteflyer

www.the-digital-picture.com said:
Canon is running teaser ads for what appears to be a not-yet-announced DSLR.
The Canon.com corporate site is running a full browser window flash animation titled Destined Evolution and Canon Europe is running a banner ad stating
The EOS Story Continues ... See the Future of Photography ... Stay Tuned ..."

In both cases, the name of the camera is not visible and the ad is not click-able.

well if you look closely at the image, you'll notice it has a bigger housing for the view finder than it's xxD and xxxD cousins

But the body isn't big enough to be xD series

nah...its got a built-in radio...the clues are there...stay tuned...get it?? do you?? do you see??

My money is on it being a replacement for the 5d, every other model has been replaced now even the 40D is being replaced, and with the 5D being the top end of the pro-sumer market, they are obviously going to hype it up a little, they have seen some of the cream from their pie taken away by Nikon in recent months so a big launch and a loads of hype is possibly a way of winning back lost end users.

It will be the 6d, 16mp, full frame, FPS to match the 1d mkIII plus built in wifi connection. Price range around £1400 for body only.

My money is on it being a replacement for the 5d, every other model has been replaced now even the 40D is being replaced, and with the 5D being the top end of the pro-sumer market, they are obviously going to hype it up a little, they have seen some of the cream from their pie taken away by Nikon in recent months so a big launch and a loads of hype is possibly a way of winning back lost end users.

It will be the 6d, 16mp, full frame, FPS to match the 1d mkIII plus built in wifi connection. Price range around £1400 for body only.

if we are running a book on th eprice i would guestimate around £1850

I'll guess 1600

and Yep, there's no way they would advertise like that for something like the 450d...
it will be the new 5D, and long awaited!!!

Time to put aside some moneyz!

The top of the camera doesn't look like it houses a flash so it must be the 5D replacement ? Since all the xxD and xxxD houses flash at the top

Back