new car - whoooo!

looks like a Peugeot 307.....

I like it, but then I like modified cars.... (the shame)

Looks the part to me. The yellow paint & shadows on shots accentuate the body shape.....I'm sure it will look different in real life. I hated my missus's 1 series at first, but after a few weeks I reckon it looked great.......I'm sure people will do the same with the Honda

Just window shopping ;) on Autotrader & noticed latest M3's dropping below £20K.......now that is one hell of a car. Thought I woudl check out insurance for a larf......£620 FC & protected, for 37 year old moi.....so there are some advantages to getting older ;)

Don't think the missus would sleep if I left one of those on the drive....kinda of car people break into your house for the keys :(

Just tried a Z4 3.0 SE.....only £420 !! ...I can afford that...now where to find £20K for the car :suspect1: :laugh1:

I've just had the renewal quote on my car £488 they want :D

so after 10 mins scooting round the net, i've got it down to £288 and i didn't even lie :D
just goes to show that the scum bags have your pants down if you don't bother to look round at the competition.

DJW said:
Looks the part to me. The yellow paint & shadows on shots accentuate the body shape.....I'm sure it will look different in real life. I hated my missus's 1 series at first, but after a few weeks I reckon it looked great.......I'm sure people will do the same with the Honda

Actually Jan loves it, and now it's growing on me.

The launch video from Geneva with Jensen Button is pretty good.

LAUNCH VIDEO

digitalfailure said:
I've just had the renewal quote on my car £488 they want :D

so after 10 mins scooting round the net, i've got it down to £288 and i didn't even lie :D
just goes to show that the scum bags have your pants down if you don't bother to look round at the competition.

Fair play.....I used confused.com which gets about 20 different quotes for you....very easy

Matty, how are you liking the Focus after running it a couple of weeks??

FWIW, here's a pic of my current car....
car.jpg

though i'm selling soon and going for a older mondeo ghia X (52/03/53 plate) in TDCi variant, mmmmmmmmm heated leather :D

dod said:
Matty, how are you liking the Focus after running it a couple of weeks??

its lovely, a pleasure to drive, munches the miles with no issues and provides hours of amusement with the trip computer....best ive managed on a long run is 51mpg :D thats at motorway speeds too :innocent:

Back