New cash back announced on Canon superteles and t and s

George

Chasseur Haggis extraordinaire
Edit My Images
Yes
...further to my post, I think this has been sent to 1Dx owners only, I may be wrong, but can't see any reason why??:thinking:

I received the same mail this morning. Not sure if it is only 1Dx owners or those registered with CPS, but interesting. I have the 500mm MkII but am interested in architecture and tempted on the TSE's

Last edited:
Well, let's see what tomorrow brings.....that's a loaded comment, by the way!!.....

I purchased a 300mm 2.8L IS MKII USM which arrived today. I got a mail too which put a smile on my face and registered my claim.

I have a ref number and login to track it.

Just one thing that doesn't add up... On the communication email and T&Cs says nothing about a 1DX but the emails seem to include 'with 1DX' I bought mine last January.....

Have I missed something??

Looks like its sort of body specific, but I can't see, if you have a copy of the link, you can't use it even if you don't have the body!!

Well, let's see what tomorrow brings.....that's a loaded comment, by the way!!.....

...and you'll see there are some further cash backs on other equipment as of today, e.g. look at WEX's site.....

George.

I had the email and mine has 5Dmk3 on the title and the 14 24 35 50 and 85 primes at 180 off
@Andrew, could you post a link to the online version of your email, like @George did in post #1?

There's nothing in the Ts&Cs of the "1DX" offer which restricts it to registered 1DX owners, so there's likely to be nothing in the "5DIII" offer which restricts it to registered 5DIII owners...

Last edited:
@Andrew, could you post a link to the online version of your email, like @George did in post #1?

There's nothing in the Ts&Cs of the "1DX" offer which restricts it to registered 1DX owners, so there's likely to be nothing in the "5DIII" offer which restricts it to registered 5DIII owners...

That's how I read it as well, Stewart....(I'm a bit careful in reading the small print after you're telling me off on the April Fool joke...):exit:

George.

Back