new D300

had mine a week or so now and its fantastic, once you get used to it the images will only get better

Enjoy

Had mine a few months now. Best purchase I've ever made, and such an upgrade from the D40X.

RTFM and youll be better off :D Of course only after a decent play with it having very little clue! :LOL:

good choice (y)
I've had mine for a couple of months now and getting some belting shots with it. It's a steep learning curve but well worth it.

Kev

Congrats (y) had mine 2 weeks and i'm 1/2 way through the manual:LOL:
but it does take great shots:)

stop mucking about i,ve found the on button :LOL:

There's an 'on' button!
I thought for that amount of money it'd come with voice recognition :D

Currently waiting for mine to be delivered.
My decent glass doesn't look right on my SILVER D40 :wacky:

Alex

Had mine about 3 weeks and still finding my way through the manual, but i'm a typical bloke and hate reading any kind of instructions lol !! :D:D

Dean

I'am reading it,does'nt mean it's sinking in though:D

Ill give you a fiver for it? :p

I had a play with one in currys the other day.. pressed the shutter and it fired 3 shots, scared the crap out of me and almost dropped it :p

Awesome bit of kit (y) Would really love to get one!

Regards, James

I've had my D300 a couple of months now ....... I just love looking at it and holding it ...... (mainly 'cos I can't find the ON button ..... :confused: ... ) Did someone mention ..."instructions" ... is that one of the camera functions then :thinking: I'm sure i'll get the hang of it at somepoint ..... :bang: :nuts:

There's an 'on' button!
I thought for that amount of money it'd come with voice recognition :D

Currently waiting for mine to be delivered.
My decent glass doesn't look right on my SILVER D40 :wacky:

Alex

it does have voice recognition, i shout who,s got my *&^%^& camera and it magicly appears :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hope you like yours as much as I like mine. What a wonderful machine!

I've had mine D-300 for over a year and still learning. I'd suggest that you look at "Nikonians" for the list of presets to the various shooting categories.

SI

Back