New D70 Firmware

cool,
u done urs yet ?

MP

Yes.

It fixes the 'Images Remaining' issue, gives you new menus and other stuff (including improved AF ala the D70s!)

OMFG :shock:

wow, loads more internal settings to choose from once the firmware has been installed, and all the menu coloures sre completly different to, well impress,
even if it was a bit neve racking, lol

top one Chez

MP 8)

MyPix said:
OMFG :shock:

wow, loads more internal settings to choose from once the firmware has been installed, and all the menu coloures sre completly different to, well impress,
even if it was a bit neve racking, lol

top one Chez

MP 8)

??? I haven't got any more settings.... what have you got?

Jewel,
the upgrade addresses a few issues within the camera, including upgrading the AF ( autofocus ) multizone sensors etc to improve performance , there are also a few other upgrades that will improve the camera, albeit small ones,

the process is easy to do and just follow the link in the first post,
however, take heed of the warnings, the upgrade may if interupted render the camera inoperable and will need to go back to a dealer to be fixed,

but i found it ok to install myself

hope this helps

MP

MyPix said:
Jewel,
the upgrade addresses a few issues within the camera, including upgrading the AF ( autofocus ) multizone sensors etc to improve performance , there are also a few other upgrades that will improve the camera, albeit small ones,

the process is easy to do and just follow the link in the first post,
however, take heed of the warnings, the upgrade may if interupted render the camera inoperable and will need to go back to a dealer to be fixed,

but i found it ok to install myself

hope this helps

MP

I think I can live without the upgrade,lol thanks anyway Vince!
Jules. :D

Back