New Epson photo printer recommendations

Rocket

CTID
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking for recommendations for new printer.
I am in search of a new Epson photo printer, replacing my Epson A4 stylus photo R265.
I want one with an ability to print onto disc as the above has.
Price margin £150-£250

Thanks.

Last edited:
Would the Epson XP -970 fit the bill? I have the earlier 950 version which does print onto CD/DVD comes within your price range on Amazon even cheaper new on Ebay

Last edited:
I have the Epson XP-970 and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the photo prints it produces. The cartridges supplied with the printer are a 'starter pack' and have a fairly limited capacity. Something to bear in mind is that a set of Epson replacement cartridges will cost in the region of £60 to £90 depending on whether you go for standard or XL capacity.

This model also incorporates a A4 scanner and will also handle A3 paper using the rear single sheet paper feed.

Go for an eco tank, running costs are very low, and 60 to 90 pounds, depending on the no of colours . Will last up to 2 years. And you get full bottles of ink with the printer
I agree totally. More expensive to buy but so very cheap to run that you (or I) can actually afford to print, to learn and just to have prints to look at and enjoy.
By far the best printer I've ever owned (not in ultimate quality I imagine) and possibly one of the best photography products I've ever bought!

Thanks all for the replies, some how missed most of them.

Back