New Film Camera/Lens GAS Facebook Group

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Just a quick heads up for anyone who uses Facebook. A new group was setup over the weekend (and is up to 893 members already!) to share photographs of all of the many shiny film cameras and lenses out there;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/filmcameragasfactory/

I'm one of the Admins of the group, along with a mixed bag of film photography stalwarts including Em from Emulsive.org, Stephen from Kosmo, Bellamy from Japan Camera Hunter and Hamish from 35mmc.com

The idea behind the group is to just be a central place for everyone to share photographs of any camera/lens combinations and talk about film photography in general. It's strictly a gear group so there's no image sharing which sets it apart from many other groups.

Cheers

Just joined, following JCH is hard enough to not go and buy stuff no doubt this isn’t going to help :LOL:

I made the mistake of liking some gear photos on Instagram too, now that’s all I get........and I love it :D

Could be interesting, but I wouldn't be able to find out without joining Facebook which I won't on the offchance. Good luck with it, and I probably would find the discussions interesting, but the cost seems too high for me.

Back