Name
Unnar
Edit My Images
No
6722107635_8d8312d7a0_z.jpg

6299025392_2612eee405_z.jpg

6325812641_c0e1551234_z.jpg

6130812612_d74d7a95e5_z.jpg

Last one was shot with my android phone, I know that the saturation is over the top but it was one of my first edits... plus that's taken 02:30 last summer in Iceland and it was a really fantasy like moment.

All right, now you can tear me a new one... gently ;) Any pointers are well received, thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Unnar :wave:

Welcome to TP (y)

Look forward to seeing some of your work (y)

Best way to post pics from flickr

above the photo Share
Grab HTML/BCode
Check the radio button BBCode
Choose a size
copy the code from the box paste it into your post (y)

Thank you all!

What settings did you use for pic 1 & 2 i love this effect on water falls and streams ect great pics

Great set - post more :)

What settings did you use for pic 1 & 2 i love this effect on water falls and streams ect great pics

Nik software - viveza 2 plugin. Check it out, it does wonders. In the plugin move the structure slider a bit aggressively to the right and also the shadow adjustment slider little bit to the left (between -10 and -25 usually).

Thank you, I will post some more in the near future.

Nik software - viveza 2 plugin. Check it out, it does wonders. In the plugin move the structure slider a bit aggressively to the right and also the shadow adjustment slider little bit to the left (between -10 and -25 usually).

Thank you, I will post some more in the near future.

I think Matt meant camera settings,

I usually shoot on a tripod, Manual mode,cable release, ND8 filter, ISO 100, F!!, and however secs it takes to expose, it the effect is too much milkines of the water, I up the ISO to shorten the exposure time (y)

Last edited:
I think Matt meant camera settings,

I usually shoot on a tripod, Manual mode,cable release, ND8 filter, ISO 100, F!!, and however secs it takes to expose, it the effect is too much milkines of the water, I up the ISO to shorten the exposure time (y)

Ahh ok... silly me! I used a tripod and manual mode like always.

Image nr. 1
Camera Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
Focal Length 18mm
Shutter Speed 3/10 sec
Aperture f/22
ISO/Film 100

Image nr.2
Camera Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
Focal Length 37mm
Shutter Speed 3/10 sec
Aperture f/22
ISO/Film 100

i like #3 the most

:plus1:

I think the top of #2 is just a bit too overexposed for my liking but still a very good shot.

#1 is very moody...I like it. Works well in B&W (y)

#4 is good too and I'm jealous because I've not been to Iceland (the country not the supermarket) yet and it looks stunning.

Oh, and welcome to TP :wave:

Here's another one. One of the first photos I shot after I bought my 350D.

6970172037_ba48df0439_z.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words!

Lovely set of pics...#1 and #2 particularly

Back