Critique New here, Storm Clouds over the Big Horn Mountains

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
I'm new here, and just getting back into photography after a 10 year break. A lot has changed, and i'm feeling pretty snowed under with new information! My current problem is with calibrating my Macbook Air screen to get realistic renditions. Does this image look decent please? Both colour wise, and composition/technique critiques are welcome, as i'm new to landscape photography as well!
Anyway, it seems like there's some great stuff here and i'm excited to continue learning. Cheers,

Luke

DSC_0114 by Luke Case, on Flickr

Evening Luke,

It's a cracking photo of a cloud but that's about it sorry .The trees aren't adding anything but are obstructing the view instead, it feels like it needs a mountain range or something equally as vast to balance it out.

James

Evening Luke,

It's a cracking photo of a cloud but that's about it sorry .The trees aren't adding anything but are obstructing the view instead, it feels like it needs a mountain range or something equally as vast to balance it out.

James
Sorry I somehow missed your reply.
Thanks for the input! I definitely see what you mean, and don't disagree. Sadly we arrived at our capmsite as the light was fading, and this was the only option to get a good view of the cloud (and even this involved climbing a sketchy pile of cleared timber and debris!)

Back