South-West England New (ish) member

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Hi

Photographer based in South west UK, been a member of TP for a while but never really used it much. So hopefully a change is ahead.

Been mainly shooting Modelling type stuff, but hoping to do more landscape and wildlife (this is what got me into photography)

Steve

Hi Steve, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Steve and welcome to the forums, look forward to your input.(y)

Hi Steve and welcome to the forum :welcome:

Hi

Photographer based in South west UK, been a member of TP for a while but never really used it much. So hopefully a change is ahead.

Been mainly shooting Modelling type stuff, but hoping to do more landscape and wildlife (this is what got me into photography)

Steve

welcome to the Forum- I'm Taunton based and shoot mostly wild life & Birds, If you ever need a guide and togging buddy, drop me a PM. I know lots of great location to shoot

my mobile number is on my web site

Les ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Steve and welcome from a felow south west member. I was the same, I signed up for tp then didn't use it much. Now, however, I'm addicted. Check out 52 in competitions and challenges, that'll get you posting and its never to late to join in.

I'm think maybe we could arrange a SW Meet in the very near future??? several members just in this thread

Les

I know of lots of wildlife location around the Somerset Levels, so I'll [ost an invite to SW members when the weather gets a little kinder

Les

Welcome from another in the south-west :)

Back