Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
my HP laptop model 14-dk0008na needs a new battery
I think its a HT03XL anyone recommend any decent suppliers
among the 1000s of random sellers all seem arround £30 which is fine
OEM want £88 no thanks

Based on experience of 'budget' batteries for my Dell XPS, they're all the same with a different label and they don't work properly. Look for a decent set of reviews for the supplier.

Based on experience of 'budget' batteries for my Dell XPS, they're all the same with a different label and they don't work properly. Look for a decent set of reviews for the supplier.

yeah i know i've looked at a few and its all same and all mixed

Pay the £88 itll last a long time , 3rd party lithium batteries installed by randoms are my irrational fear based many off all the e scooter fires

Pay the £88 itll last a long time , 3rd party lithium batteries installed by randoms are my irrational fear based many off all the e scooter fires

to be honest if the laptop was worth much I would but its my chuck it in the bag side of sofa laptop and its £200 tops and I just cannot justify the £88 I have gone for a very high rated seller on amazon for the £33.

Can you get the old battery out easily? Many laptop manufacturers don't make it straightforward nowadays.

Can you get the old battery out easily? Many laptop manufacturers don't make it straightforward nowadays.

yeah it is internal but i have had the laptop apart to update ram and NVME

well its all apart dead easy just waiting for battery to arrive, the google says Ashim is 15mins awayWhatsApp Image 2024-01-31 at 12.07.55.jpeg

Back